Event: IEEE Columbus Section Young Professionals(YP) meetup at Rev1 Ventures Demo Day and VentureNext – all IEEE members welcome, great opportunity to meet our younger members and enjoy event!
Rev1 Ventures Demo Day ………………………………….
Time: October 22, 2015 @ 1pm – 4pm
Location: Capitol Theatre, Vern Riffe Center, Columbus, OH.
Time: October 22, 2015 @ 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Lifestyle Communities (LC) Pavilion , 405 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43215
Cost: IEEE YP will pay for a limited number of tickets. First come, first serve.
In the afternoon of Thursday 10/22, Rev1 Ventures (https://www.rev1ventures.com/) willl showcase 10 impressive startups that have powered through Rev1’s unique, rolling accelerator to achieve a product the market wants and needs, first revenue and first customers. After the presentations, participants can talk directly with the startup founders. In the evening of the same day, VentureNext (http://www.venturenext.org/) will take place at LC Pavilion, which is about one mile away from the afternoon event venue. IEEE Columbus Section Young Professional program will host a meetup event for memebers to network and participate in these activities together. All IEEE members are welcome to attend.
To participate in the Demo Day event in the afternoon and/or the VentureNext event in the evening RSVP via an email message to Dr. Chang Liu (email@example.com) and indicate which event(s) you plan to join.
The 10 startup companies to present in the afternoon are:
- 3Bar Biologics – What if we could increase the productivity of agriculture while decreasing dependence on synthetic fertilizer and pesticides?
- Ardina – What if you had healthcare benefits you could actually afford to use?
- Clarivoy – What if you could connect your TV advertising to online and offline sales?
- GenomeNext – What if we could quickly and affordably analyze a person’s genome?
- Mediskor – What if we could eliminate the surprise healthcare bill?
- MentorcliQ – What if everyone had a great mentor and we made it easy?
- Nexosis – What if we could harness the power of data to accurately forecast demand?
- ProteoSense – What if we could eliminate foodborne illness?
- Seamless Contacts – What if you could automate prospecting, list building, and appointment setting to increase your sales by 10x in 1 year or less?
- TicketFire – What if all of your event tickets were available to use or transfer from the palm of your hand?